Get your notebook or small form factor machine fully equipped with Ant Esports 690 Neo VS DDR3 SODIMM and minimize system lag. Ready for AMD and Intel in capacities up to 8GB, Plug N Play 690 Neo VS DDR3 automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 1600MHz. Slot in the sleek PCB for a hassle-free boost, no need to tinker with the BIOS. Upgrade your system’s performance and still run cool, quiet, and efficiently, thanks to 690 Neo VS DDR3’s low 1.5 voltage.
Ant Esports 690 Neo VS is designed for higher performance and reliability on AMD and Intel platforms alike, with ICs specially selected for performance potential. No configuration is required to take advantage of the higher speed, simply plug it in and go!
- High Quality – A well-fabricated high-quality PCB with gold-plated contacts makes the 690 Neo VS the right SODIMM for your high-performance gaming laptops.
- Low Power Consumption – At just 1.5v the SODIMM consumes less power so you get a better battery life from your laptops and notebooks while reaping the benefits of a faster memory.
- Optimized for Performance – Rated at 1600Mhz at CL11 the SODIMM is enough to boost your FPS and bring down your load times for an overall better experience.
- Binned Chips – The PCB is populated by binned memory ICs so you get the maximum performance from the 690 Neo VS, all the time and every time.
- 3 Years Warranty – Backed up by a 3 years warranty the Ant Esports 690 Neo VS has always got your back so you can game and work better.